Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Hoorays

I don't know about you, but I am having an excellent day. I thought it best to do another round of Friday Hoorays.

1. I work with awesome people. Hooray!
2. In our work, we do awesome things. Hooray!
3. I finished the final edits on the annual report. Hooray!
4. I finished the BCSL display in the Science Center. Hooray!
5. I am going to:
The 2nd Annual Jones Farm Harvest Festival Fundraiser
Wednesday, October 13th
6:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
Vermilion Valley Vineyard
Email okeith @ oberlin.edu for info about tickets.
Hooray!
6. I've started planning for an OBB private reading, ExCo, and WT. Hooray!
7. I got to stay in the office and get things done this week. Hooray!
8. The BCSL Advisory Committee met this morning, and it was a lovely meeting full of visions, brainstorming, and networking. Hooray!
9. I am done with a lot of the grunt work on the Day of Service data. Hooray!
10. It is a beautiful day and I had lunch outside. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment