Monday, November 1, 2010

Winter Term and candy

Welcome back from fall break!  Today is November 1st, which boggles my mind.  So much to do, so little time; it is time to break out the post-its, to-do lists, timelines, and tea.  Can't forget the tea that warms me up enough to type, especially when I forgot my blanket at home today.  My office at the BCSL holds heat about as well as you can nail jello to the wall.....which is to say, not at all.

Important Things of Note:

The Bonner Center sponsors Winter Term projects!  Several staff will be at the Winter Term Fair tonight 7:15 p.m. until 9 p.m. in Philips gym.  I'm sponsoring a Benefit Bank themed project, Sarah is sponsoring public relations and media projects, Andy is looking for a Dr. Suess Day Coordinator, and there are many other projects waiting to be claimed.

I'm still accepting students for a Benefit Bank themed 1-module, 1-credit private reading. And I just added more readings to the syllabus, which I'm very excited about.

There is Halloween candy at the BCSL.  Chocolate, Starbursts, Skittles, and gummy bears!  Look for it in the awesome leopard skinned basket on loan to the BCSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment