Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Hoorays

Incoming Freshman: It's not too late to sign up for the 14th annual Day of Service!  (you may also fill out page 57 of the Big Book of Forms).

------------------------------------------------------------

1.  I am going to spend today at the graphics computer making flyers and pamphlets for the BCSL.  Hooray graphics!
2.  I got a SS card and it didn't take ages.  Hooray efficiency!
3.  I am eating peanut butter and pretzels for breakfast.  Hooray comfort foods!
4.  Yesterday I found a bunch of data files I needed and hadn't been able to locate previously.  Hooray discovery!
5.  I got my to-do list done yesterday and got a head start on today's so it is more manageable.  Hooray productivity!
6.  My office is located such that everybody who comes into the BCSL says hello to me.  Hooray BCSL staff!
7.  I am learning a lot by reading other VISTA blogs (hopefully more blog posts to come on this later).  Hooray social media!
8. I got all the information I needed off of Claudine's computer before it froze.  Hooray luck!
9.  I am slightly nervous about the upcoming weeks before school because I have a lot to get done before the students get back, and I have to give my first training as a Benefit Bank counselor...but I've got a plan and a low meeting concentration next week to get things done.  Hooray optimism!
10.  I have a list of ten things to say Hooray! about.  Hooray hoorays!

(Now I've typed hooray so much it looks misspelled...)

No comments:

Post a Comment